1. Acquisition of personal information
This site recognizes the importance of personal information, and in order to implement proper handling and safe management, we will establish a personal information protection policy and strive to implement and maintain it.
- When acquiring personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use and acquire personal information by appropriate and fair means. In addition, when using this personal information, we will use it only within the scope of the purpose.
- Regarding the personal information acquired by this site, we will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures such as prevention of leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, and other personal information.
- Except as required by law, personal information will not be used for purposes other than the intended purpose or provided to a third party without the prior consent of the individual
- Personal information that no longer needs to be retained will be promptly discarded or deleted.
- We will comply with relevant laws and regulations and other norms regarding personal information handled by this site.
- We will endeavor to educate the staff of this site about the protection of personal information, and will continuously review and improve it as necessary.
If you have any other questions, please call the Kuma Village Planning and Promotion Division.
2. Inquiries regarding the protection of personal information
Kuma Village Planning and Promotion Division
1730 Watari Kuma-mura,
Kuma-gun, Kumamoto-ken 869-6401
TEL 0966-32-1114 FAX 0966-32-1230